Adcolony to construct 2

hello guys i am using construct 2 engin for my game and i am using admob for monetizaiton but i like to add adcolony can you pleas tell me how do i need to adthem is there any ways peleas help

Hi!

You just can add AdColony to your AdMob Networks. Then install the AdColony Adpater for Admob in your plugin sections.

Just visit AdMob and select your Ad. Then add AdColony as new Network.
Then login to your cocoon account and install the AdColony Adapter for AdMob.

That’s all :slight_smile:

Regards
Andy

@andy_reitberger

Hi, does adcolony require events in C2?

Hi @norman74rus

If you add it as Adapater for AdMob, nothing changes. Just AdMob shows Ads from AdColony or AdMob depending on your settings in your AdMob Account.

So the “Show Banner” action can either show an AdMob banner or an AdColony Banner, but the action in c2 remains the same.

Regards
Andy

so is there any ways to add the rewarded videos pleas help me with that

Hi @roshan.zakky

You can use chartboost and the Cordova Chartboost Plugin by @cranberryga in order to show rewarded ads.
You find free capx examples here.

The needed plugins can be found here.

Regards
Andy

@andy_reitberger

Hi,

I have to integrate AdColony SDK into my game? Because i don’t see that it’s working after adding adapter… http://support.adcolony.com/customer/portal/articles/692646-getting-started-with-sdk-integration

Hi @norman74rus

The Cordova Plugin for AdColony by @cranberryga does add the SDK in your game if you install it in your project.

Regards
Andy

@andy_reitberger

But if i use your cocoon plugin?

If you want to use the Cocoon plugin, then you have to add AdColony as Adapter in AdMob (Your admob ID’s stay the same!).

Then also install the AdMob Native Ads plugin + the AdColony Adapter in Cocoon.

Then it should work.

Regards
Andy