[BUG] Recent iOS builds missing Provisioning file

The ‘embeded.mobileprovision’ file is missing in my most recent iOS builds (tested today)

Anybody else experiencing this as well?

(I am getting correct IPA’s unlike some other people here)

Till this is fixed you still can export a .xcodearchive file and sign your project in XCode.

Best
Andy

Yeah I know, was hoping to avoid that route (lazy developer)

At least it’s good to know I’m not the only one (I guess?)

Yes it seems that there is a problem with the compiler.
Many users are reporting problems with the ipa file atm.

@Blue_Sialia any updates on this?
Thank you!

Best,
Andy

[BUG] iOS compilations giving corrupted .ipa files

Ok I am getting this same problem! Im not getting a typical ipa file though. I get a folder named ‘mygame.ipa’.

Hi all, any progress on this trouble ?
I’m still getting an folder.ipa and I don’t have a MAC to run XCode

Thank you guys for fixing this issue.
You lack a little communication about it fixed :slight_smile:

Is this fixed? I’m still having this issue.

Hi @brandlibel,

Could you tell me what project presents this issue?

Regards.

I did the ios build a few days ago. Now I tried again using the same provision profile that worked, now the bug Provisioning profile “ariel test” is not an “iOS App Store” profile.
Error Domain=IDEProfileQualificationErrorDomain Code=3

Sent a message with details on my project issue

I’m getting this same error, it’s a first build but I’ve never had problems before.

I am also having the same problem.

I am trying to compile an iOS app for Ad Hoc distribution, and I am using the Ad Hoc profile that has been working. But I received the error saying:

[My ad hoc profile name] is not an “iOS App Store” profile.

It is not meant to be.

I did the ios build a few days ago. Now I tried again using the same provision profile that worked, now the bug Provisioning profile “ariel test” is not an “iOS App Store” profile.
Error Domain=IDEProfileQualificationErrorDomain Code=3

I have the same problem.
Provisioning profile “Ad Hoc Profile” is not an “iOS App Store” profile.

same problem here
Provisioning profile “Ad Hoc Profile” is not an “iOS App Store” profile.

is the one that I always used and I never had any problem before, I havent changed or updated it

Hi there!

You say you are “getting correct IPA’s unlike some other people here” and some other people is me so I was wondering if you are using a Windows PC? I do.

@Tomologames

Now the problem is that the Build fails every time and gives the Error (Provisioning profile “Ad Hoc Profile” is not an “iOS App Store” profile.)
so we don’t get to see the Ipa at list in my case, I don’t know about the others experiencing the same problem
I’m using Windows Pc with Windows 10

Oh, okay! Weird, because I also use Windows 10 and my problem is the same as before. It’s been several weeks now, I really thought they would have fixed the problem by now. I’m eager to publish my first game on App Store to see if it differs from Google Play in any way :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.