Can not submite iOS app, ERROR

Hello, i have problem during last 2 weeks.

I export project from my construct 2 , upload zip to cocoon , choose ios key , compile and send to app store with applicatoion loader.
When i try to submite my iOS game to the app store, application loader throws:

ERROR ITMS-90542: “Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key ‘CFBundleSupportedPlatforms’ in the Info.plist file in bundle ‘Payload/PT Keys.app/DebugServiceBundle.bundle’ contains an invalid value ‘[iPhoneSimulator]’. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.”

I try to copy info from latest submited .ipa to the current .ipa, but after that application loader throws:

ERROR ITMS-90174: “Mising Provision Profile” - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision."

I have no ideas to fix it. Help please

Solved by compiling without key in cocoon, changing values in info.plist, using xcode to sign and submite.

Topic can be closed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.