[Construct 2] Free code examples for Cocoon Plugins

Hi @andy_reitberger! Great, thank you, I’ll try it as soon as I get some spare time and get back to you with feedback. I belive there will be others that will find this very useful!

So, I’ve downloaded the live demo .apk instaled it on my phone and… what now? hehe, did I miss something? Where can I see events/screens being tracked? Did you make some test GA account I missed login details for? Was I suppose to unzip the .apk and add my GA id?

Yes I know,
I wanted to setup a page where you can see the data from the Google Anayltics ID. But I haven’t found a way to show the data public yet. I was hoping to find a WordPress plugin allowing me to show Analtics data in a page, but I had no luck yet.
Any ideas?

Regards
Andy

Well, I can think of two solutions at the moment:

1. Create a new analytics account add it to the GA and set premissions to “View & Analyze” then share the login info publicliy

2. U could use Google Analytics superProxy to share the data publicly -> https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-super-proxy

Hope this helps

Hello @andy_reitberger,sorry for asking…have you had the chance to check the capx i sent you? i’m totally stuck :confounded: need to continue my project,hope to hear from you soon,thanks in advance :relaxed:

Kind Regards,
Aldi

Hi,

Not yet sorry. I will do it today. I’ll let you know then.

Regards
Andy

Hi! It can be exported with deprecated CocoonJS exporter example in version 221?

No,
please use the “Cordova” exporter in Construct 2 and “CocoonIO” as compiler for your games.

Regards
Andy

Waiting for your example Screenshot capx. Thank you.

I’ll see what I can do for you. At the moment I’m full with custom jobs, sorry.

Regards
Andy

Okay, Thank you, I will be waiting for that.

Hi Andy, i have a general question, i have made some games in which i have also added IAPs, using cocoon.io plugin, is it ok for me to sell those sample games? as i am using cocoon.io plugin or do i need to take permission if so please guide me. thanks Tabrez

@koolgames27
the cocoon plugins are available for free on github, so you can use them to build your asset and then include the download link in your package.
So users can download the needed plugins directly from github.

However you are not allowed to sell templates including code of my free examples.

Regards
Andy

Hello, can you get the examples using the cocoon plugins? I’m having black screen problem in my game. Whenever I install the game on the first connection it gets black screen. Here is my problem altogether: https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=186499

Hi,

what plugins have you installed in C2 and your Cocoon project?

Regards
Andy

Can you upload resources. I need to look codes. Thanks.

Two Files

1. Cocoon Developer Template (includes separate examples)
  2. Cocoon Tracking (with Google Analytics)

Hi,
You’ll find the files here.

Regards
Andy

I was look but I didn’t see this files (example capx files) :frowning:

Hi,
just visit this url and click on the download button (last column in the table).

This will download a zip file include the capx file(s). Please, if you have any issues or want to request an example, open a topic in my support forum.
https://shatter-box.com/forums

Regards
Andy

Hi!
The 404 error has been fixed and the template has been reuploaded.
Have fun using.