Differences between dev app and release app (WebView+)

• Cocoon Version:

• Basic description of the problem:
    Some functions are available on dev app and not on release app …

• Device info:

• Steps will reproduce the problem:
    On webapp, add navigator.app.exitApp(); to exit the app, and orientation of the device changes without change on device options

• Expected result:
    All is OK when I test with dev app, on WebView+, but :
    - when I create the release app, the return button of the device only comes back of the navigation history ;
    - The device orientation dont change ;
    Are this ok if I create an “offline” version of the app ? (not Web2app).

• Other information:
    Any other information that you feel is relevant.

• Webview engine(s):
    Webview+ web2app

• Used plugins (if relevant):
    Dialogs + Screen orientation

If I forgot some informations, ask me.

Thank you and regards

Are you waiting for the device ready event? How are you changing the orientation of the device?

Yes, i wait for device ready, but after some tests, and some modifications, i can confirm that the return button listener don’t work on web2app.

I have found a solution for this problem, in recoding my application.

For the orientation, i have not found how it works. No clearly documentation, and yersteday a saw that this plugin was removed from cocoon list.

So, i have not solution, and for my search in forum, you have no solution too. Maybe it is only for canvas+…

On dev app, the orientation change when i turn the device, even if the turn function of the device is off.

Thank for your reponse.

i have the same issue in canvas+, back button cant be used in game
May be a cocoon team dev could help us

Hello All,

I have resolved all my problems.

For back button, web2app don’t work. Don’t try in this case. My solution, is to create 1 part of the app included in cocoon app, and the calls a remote link via a javascript call.

For the orientation, I find how it works. But the dev app have not the same results that the release version. The most important, is the result in release.

I have other problems, but not about this post.

For me, the topic can be closed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.