How to prevent Cocoon IAP Hacks Google Play Android

Hello, Cocoon In app Purchase works very well in my game, but the only problems is, they cannot prevent any hack with Google Play IAP product, I’ve get 711 report in my analytic that my product bought by them, but in Google Console Report, there’s not much as my analytic report.
Maybe @andy_reitberger have any problem solving for this one? btw, I’m using Construct 2 and Canvas+. Thank you~

I’ve found this https://github.com/ohh2ahh/AppAvailability but could this applied as plugin in Construct 2?

Hi!
I’m not sure if you got really hacked. The “on purchase completed” action also gets called when you restore your purchases.
So if a player has purchased an item and restarts the game and you call the “Restore inapp” function it will be handled as a purchase. If you have a log function there, it will be logged each time.

Maybe this is the reason.

Best,
Andy

So if a player has purchased an item and restarts the game and you call the “Restore inapp” function it will be handled as a purchase. If you have a log function there, it will be logged each time.

No, I’m not using any Restore inapp product condition or action, just Buy product, Purchase complete, consume it, send once log and thats done.

there should be a problem in your google analytic, I dont know if IAP have some command that activate after an user complete a purchases in IAP,

but when you say hack, its almost impossible. no one can change the APK code that you upload to google,
and people buy some items for your game, and they dont receive anything, they are the first to make comments on your google play homepage game, telling that kind of bugs

another way I think it could happens is hacking your game but local, I mean, some program players have in their mobile to simulate IAP paying. I never read something like that, so far what I know, is that popular games get hacked and be able to get download from other sides,

not possible download a hack game in google play

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.