iOS Canvas+ - Appstore throws ITMS-90542.. Info.plist looks weird

This happens on a compile for a C2 app in my case. I’m seeing this on both Canvas+ 2.10 and 2.20. I do not use 3.x.
It was fine a few days ago. I switched to see if Webview+ would compile and, after switching back a couple of days later… I see this issue. It prevents the app from going to TestFlight. The offending file is the Info.plist within the .ipa file, inside debugservicebundle.bundle.

I resolved it by copying the Info.plist from a compile I did a few days ago. I don’t see what I could have done on my end to generate a different Info.plist like that from just a couple of tiny, subtractive tweaks in my app.

Here is a screenshot of the plist I was seeing before and after. My canvas+ compilations are now spitting out the “simulator” values you see on the right. So I’m replacing the file on the right with the one on the left.

So, I’ve got a workaround… I’m just curious if anyone else is seeing it… on the off chance that this problem is something I did and not server-side.

Full Error:
iTunes Store Operation Failed
ERROR ITMS-90542: “Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key ‘CFBundleSupportedPlatforms’ in the Info.plist file in bundle ‘Payload/PT Keys.app/DebugServiceBundle.bundle’ contains an invalid value ‘[iPhoneSimulator]’. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.”

Got same error few days ago, made same trick to bypass it.