Missing icons after IOS compile

When I compile my project with cocoon.io and export it with xcode and then submit it to app store verification, my app getting refused for the following reason (twice) :

Missing required icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly ‘120x120’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.
Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key “CFBundleIcons”: AppIcon60x60

Construct2, Canvas+, config was deleted by me, before i’ve made zip archive.

Did I am missed something?

Thanks!

How are you generating the icons? Do you use our interface or do you add your own icon in the config.xml?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,
this issue is back now. Get this error after uploading my ipa file.

WARNING ITMS-90704: “Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.”

However I added an icon to my cocoon project. Any idea @Blue_Sialia

Thank you!

Best Andy

also having the same issue: IOS App compiling error

having the same issue as well any way to work around this?

I’ve gone and signed the file with xcode via MacOS but even with trying everything it tells me missing icon 1024x1024 please re-upload again. Really fustrating i have a feeling cocoon did not properly implament the icon support for new iphone devices

@Blue_Sialia any idea when this is going to be solved?

iOS compile now consistently produces strange .ipa folder

tested today and still broken.

@Blue_Sialia
Any info about the a fix for this?

Thanks!

It’s important! I need to update my iOS games due to the new GDPR.
But I can’t because of this issues @Blue_Sialia

Any chance to get this fixed till 25. May?