New C2 Cocoon Ads Plugin

It was nice that now the plugin has support Rewarded ads. But I want to ask this new parameter with you @Blue_Sialia,
how it works for admob? does it need any app id and the personalize ads consent? any new docs will be coming up soon?

also for the condition and action, it seems there isn’t any trigger for rewarded ads yet?

Oh wow. yes! they updated the plugin but darn the rewarded video doesnt have events or actions for it? Id really like to change to the rewarded videos for admob then using chartboost’s ones.
As for personalized ads consent it is a dialog that opens up when a user launches the app to show targetted ads or not. It i taken from the admob sdk so you will need your app ID which is in your admob portion

so we don’t need to make any design or function for asking them about the policy?

I’m not to sure. Currently I tried updating my app with the new plugin and cocoon 3.0 beta but i get a black screen so I cant test to see if a prompt is shown or you have to create your custom prompt somewhere.

But how do you put video Rewards with this plugin?

hic. They make a car with Nitro feature but don’t have button to press :joy:

my thoughts exactly lol and there is no way to put video rewards plugin till they add the events related to them lol

I hate it when you do things halfway

I am not using C2, but before the new admob plugin came out, I made a game with rewarded videos.
You just need to put the rewarded video ID in Interstitial ID field. Then you can use callbacks Load, Fail and Reward.

but can not you use both?

hey but the new cocoon plugin it works?