Upgrade your app from Cocoon to Cordova CLI or PhoneGap and keep user data?

I’ve built the next version of my Cocoon app in PhoneGap. My current Cocoon Canvas+ app now upgrades to this new PhoneGap version, but the local user data is gone. I’m concerned that changing form Cocoon to anything else qualifies as a different Cordova browser, thereby making it impossible to transfer/preserve local user data.

Has anyone changed over from Cocoon to another compiler for their app and managed to preserve their users’ local data on upgrade?

In my case, its C2’s “local storage” info… but I think the issue translates to any SDK.
Obviously, the workaround would be storing the user data in the cloud, but it’s too late to implement that if Cocoon never comes back to life.

What do you think?

you have two alternatives 1 aspects cocoon is updated and 2 unfortunately cocoons and the other compilers have different mechanics so there will always be these problems.

I think that those of cocoon sooner or later are also seen because people continue to say nothing asks for remorse … or worse, even a complaint because in practice their is almost a scam …I think that those of cocoon sooner or later are also seen because people continue to say nothing asks for remorse … or worse, even a complaint because in practice their is almost a scam … because if they continue on the site to promote the product without showing any problem well it’s not a good thing …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.