Webview+ Not Compiling?

I am not able to compile with webview+…only with webview and for that too i have to remove cocoonads plugin.

Error with webview+ is:

• Where: Script ‘/workspace/platforms/android/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview/bl0-xwalk.gradle’ line: 161
  • What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘android’. > Could not find method implementation() for arguments [org.xwalk:xwalk_core_library:23+] on object of type org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler.
  • Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Is anyone successful while compiling with webview plus? please help…

Anyone? Please reply

you try 2.1.0 version

need to add ^ before *
plugin name=“com.ludei.webviewplus.android” spec="^*"

It worked after putting " ^* " thanks a lot man!
But why is cocoon letting these small issues ruin our lives :slightly_frowning_face:

Edit: it compiled with simple webview and not webview+ :thinking:

@noweek.developer , @FlatOffice
Edit: This is ridiculous,
It compiles fine with webview (latest version)
It gives an error with webview+ as i stated above (latest)
It gives an error with webview+ even with 2.1.0 (v2.1.0)
It compiles with webview+ 2.1.0 when i use ^ before * in code but the result apk i am getting is same as of simple webview and not the webview+ files that i should get (v2.1.0 with adding ^ before * in code)
:tired_face:i am tired of this please HELP!!!

please send screen your xml

Here…

add android <preference name=“android-targetSdkVersion” value=“26” and maybe they can be phonegap plugins that can cause you problems

if you really do not work, try using canvas + it’s better than webview

I will try hit and trial then!

I cannot use canvasplus I need webRTC!

Where is everyone from cocoon team ? Pleaee help i am unable to use webview plus for no good reason, i was using it before and it worked fine , now everything is messed up
Where is our cocoon advocate @andy_reitberger the most helpful person in the forun???