Will CocoonJS continue?

CocoonJS is truly awesome, I LOVE it… And considering the rise in Javascript and HTML5 games in general, CocoonJS should be very successful and should thrive … But doesn’t seem like it.

For some time now we are not getting any assurance from CocoonJs Devs about very important things that are badly needed…such as ios 11 sdk support + iPhone X screen issues + Android minimum SDK support to API level 26 + recent version’s Audio issue…

So I’m very worried . . . Will CocoonJS Continue ??? I want this to Continue and I understand if Ludei can’t do enough business with it they may not continue it . . .

Can anyone from Ludei / CocoonJS team please tell us anything about this… Should I be worried or should I continue using this awesome technology ? How can we, the users help out ?

Waiting for someone’s response… Thanks.

Same concern here…@andy_reitberger @Blue_Sialia @imanolm1 anything guys??

Sadly I have no information about this. Hopefully someone from ludei will make a statement soon…

Thank you!

Best,
Andy

Don’t worry . . . They are updating . . . Give them time and be patient…

I’m quite concerned about this as well. CocoonJs seems to be the best option for me, but the developers barely communicates with us

I’m really concerned as well. My colleague doesn’t want to use Cocoon anymore, because he fears it’s gonna die. And I can’t take that fear away, because I share it…

It’s been forever since Cocoon was updated with the newest Canvas features. I don’t think they’re ever gonna come.

They are updating . . . ETA june / july . . . be patient & hope for the best . . .

I hope you’re right, but if Cocoon doesn’t support the latest Canvas functionality (read: the features that browsers have widely supported for years now) then I don’t see a reason why we’d continue to use it.

for the android API. you just edit it in the code. It work for me everytime.

I hope that Cocoon.io will continue, because for me it´s the easiest to use and have the best webview engine (canvas+) that hasn´t been changed since a year ago. I know that there should seem a lot of time, but that things take their time.

Anyway, the library canvas+ is a github project (https://github.com/CocoonIO/cocoon-canvasplus) and anyone can dowload the library to continue working with it.

But won´t be a easy task. For that, I will like that Cocoon.io will continue…

Only time will tell.

I would help, but the price issue seems absurd, 500 USD for placing a splash …?

also canvas plus was not fast again … :frowning_face: